Why settle for old-fashioned ground-level videos when you can capture stunning aerial views from a drone? Crafted NYC is a specialized video production company, and we have on board a large team of highly experienced and talented writers, videographers, and editors who can take your ideas and convert them into stunning videos for the world to enjoy.
Crafted owns and operates state-of-the-art drone technology to take amazing aerial shots of events and places. If you’d like to hire our drone video company for one of your events or marketing campaigns, be sure to reach out to a member of our team. Our videographers and editors are highly-skilled, and they will help you get access to the best angles and shots through the drone.
What are drones?
Drones are small, unmanned flying machines that are used to survey places from high up in the sky. They have become quite famous in the last five years, what with absolutely everyone from e-sellers to schools using them for a variety of activities from product delivery to photography.
Ten reasons to use a drone for your new video
- Drones can get you unique shots and video sequences which are normally not possible to get through traditional cameras and camcorders.
- Drones can help you capture the magnitude and grandeur of your event or a landscape better than video shots from the ground level.
- Drone videography services are inexpensive and you can get beautiful panoramic shots at very low costs.
- Drones can make your company look very high-tech and modern, which can be impressive to many customers.
- Drones can help you add a stunning cinematic feel to your video in a way that isn’t possible through regular videography equipment
- Drones can attract the attention of the people or animals you shoot, making the video very inclusive, engaging, and entertaining.
- Drones can help you record real-life instances, which make your video more realistic.
- Drones can be used to make 360-degree-view videos, which can make your corporate video very interactive.
- Drone videos are very popular on social media, and they can help you stand out on the social media platforms.
- Drones can add value to your entire marketing campaign and can place you ahead of your competitors.
Choose Crafted for drone videography
Drone videography is the newest activity to join the growing list of things you can do using a drone. At Crafted, we offer clients the option to use a drone to capture videos and photos of their events using the latest drone technology.
Using a drone is simple and fun. When we are shooting your corporate video, you will have complete control over the angles and routes the drone will use to capture the sequences you want for your video.
At Crafted, our team of specialists has a lot of experience using drones. They are also very knowledgeable about the legalities of using drones in public too. Our team of videographers keeps themselves updated about the operating requirements, usage regulations, and amendments effected to Part 107 of the rules set by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA).
The members of our staff who operate the drones are certified remote pilots who have taken up the FAA’s Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAS) online training course and they have successfully passed the FAA’s Remote Pilot Knowledge Test. They will be able to advise you about the compliance requirements you need to meet and the rules you need to follow when using the drone to record your commercial videos.
Different types of drones we use at Crafted
At Crafted NYC, we use a variety of drones to power your aerial videography. We partner with the best manufacturers and assemblers to procure state-of-the-art drone technology. Some of the drones we own include:
- Fixed wing drones
- Single rotor drones
- Multi-rotor drones
- Hybrid drones
Our drones are fast, offer easy maneuverability, work well at both short and long ranges, come in a variety of sizes (which can fit through large and small spaces), and are designed to withstand extreme weather conditions. This will help you capture the bespoke shot you require in the quickest time, with the least effort.
Five tips to get the best out of your drone videography
The talented team at Crafted has been working with start-ups and multi-nationals, helping them produce stunning, premium-grade videos for years. Our drone videography service is renowned across the United States for its professionalism and creativity.
As part of our drone videography, our video company also offers clients personalized advice to help produce the most visually-stimulating and inspiring videos. Here are our top five tips to shooting phenomenal drone videos:
- Shoot landscapes that have contrasting colors – this will draw the audiences’ eye.
- Experiment with different perspectives by flipping the images you take from the drone.
- Seek patterns or go abstract – both make for very visually stimulating videos.
- Get clear shots of the horizon or panoramic shots of the skyline.
- Consider compiling selfie pictures from a drone in a video.
These are just the tip of the iceberg. If you need more such quirky and implementable tips and tricks, be sure to speak to our team at Crafted NYC.
Our drones let you enjoy your event
The best thing about shooting videos through a drone – you don’t have to roll up your sleeves too often during the actual shooting of the video.
When you choose a drone for your videography, you can allow the experts to take over the technicalities of the shoot and immerse yourself in the event you’ve organized. Think about it. You’ve organized a product release or have planned a marathon in your home city. What’s the fun in standing at the sidelines and shooting the video? With a drone, you can let our Crafted team do the work while you actively take part in and enjoy your event.
Need re-takes? Don’t worry. We can arrange for those too. The biggest advantage of using drones is how easy it is to re-take a shot without worrying about time and resources. At Crafted NYC, we pride ourselves on our ability to get the perfect shots and produce the most brilliant videos. If you’d like to try our drone videography services, contact us through our online contact form today.